Sunday, June 17, 2007

Ya, Matt sorta sucks at blogging, eh?

Since I went with Matt to the Cargas Crit today, not only is there an update, but also some pictures!

Matt jumping off the front
click to enlarge

It was a good day for the Iron Hill team, with lots of attacks off the front. Tim and Kyle had a nice gap going for a while, as did Matt and an other rider. Keith attacked and helped string out the pack. They kept the pace very high.

I'll let Matt post the actual finished for the race, but I know that Tim finished 5th, Kyle got a preem and Rick had a top 10 finish. I'm not sure how everyone else did.

It was a stunningly beautiful day (in the morning before the heat kicked up) and the industrial park was absolutely gorgeous. Chrissy (Tim's fiance') and I decided that we really like this one (yay for flush toilets!!!)

A great showing for the Iron Hill Race team! Great Race Guys!!!! Here's some more pictures from the race (click to enlarge):